AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
That the aims and objects for which this trust is created and for which the trust fund may be utilized are as Follows :
1. The trust has been created for charitable purposesas defined by the Income Tax act of 1961. The object of the Trust shall not include any activity for the profit within the meaning of the income Tax Act of 1961.
2. To encourage the Human Resources Development Educational Institutions from Pre-Primary, Primary, High school, Pre-University College, Degree colleges, Post-Graduation, and other courses. Teacher Training Colleges like D.Ed., B.Ed., B.PEd,and other educational institutions as per the norm's and stipulations of National Council for Teacher Education. Maintenance of learning centers for transformation of personality, confidence building, positive thinking, communication skills, human relationship principles, active listening, leadership qualities, body language, goal setting, time management, success principles.
3. To start, manage and administer any Orphanage, Nursing home, Old age Homes, Hospitals, libraries, Diagnostic Centers, Reading rooms, Schools, colleges, ITI institutes, Research Institutions and other institution and extend its benefits to society at large irrespective of caste, creed or social status and to acquire land and building and other assets and properties for achieving the objects of the Trust.
4. To provide Medical facilities for deserving children's of the rural locality. To start Rural Health Clinic, Hospitals, Mobile Health Units etc.,
5. To take over, absorb or amalgamate with any other trust or society or association or institution whose objects are similar to the objects of this trust.
6. To wild and to operate the schools and rehabilitation centers for needy persons, belonging to all denominations, irrespective of caste, creed, race, religion or language.
7. To spread the messages of preserving and conserving the Indian culture and save the same from influence of the western cultures throughout India and in all foreign countries.
8. To help and to provide relief to the poor irrespective of caste, creed, race, religion or language.
9. To support and promote the growing of trees and drilling of bore wells, restoration of water tanks, taking up drinking water projects, water development programs and providing of space and rooms for conducting religious functions or any other allied activities as the trustees deem fit from time to time.
10. To start and run rehabilitation centers for mentally retarded, physically handicapped persons and to start vocational centers and old age homes.
11. To lift the public from the curses of poverty, hunger, illiteracy and diseases by starting and carrying out concentrated and intensive programs.
12. To promote cultural and artistic subjects / works like Drawings, paintings, music, shows, dramatic performances and dances reflecting / exhibiting the preaching of all religions heads of India, and Indian cultures / traditions.
13. To establish the education institutions for professional and medical sciences including the Indian system of Medicines including the establishment of research Institutions both for men and animals along with hospitals.
14. To promote and establish, and administer educational and vocational school or institution or college or deemed university and to run the same for educational or vocational purpose, in various places throughout India as well as outside India, subject to various permissions as required, with a motive to render service to the public and especially to economically backward students.
15. To promote gender equality; empowering women; setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes; day care centers and such other facilities for senior citizens and economically backward groups.
16. To cooperate with the Central & State Government and other authorities in extending aid for educational purposes.
17. To admit students for various discipline and subjects and for courses offered by the institution run by this trust and to offer scholarships to the deserving and/ or economically backward students.
18. To accept donations grants, presents and offerings , in cash or in kind from persons, association of persons, firms, companies, institutions , universities in India & abroad and to deal with the same for the purpose of achieving the objects of the trust mentioned above upon such terms and conditions as trustees may think fit and consistent with the objects of the trust.
19. To develop and mobilize Community and Natural Resources to give the right direction to people of the marginalized and economically weaker section of the trust for their sustainable overall development.
20. To work with special concentration for the Child & Women Welfare.
21. To organize and take up Health, Educational and Welfare programmes for needy Women and children on priority basis.
22. To promote charitable values, literature, science, art, education and culture.
23. To explore ways for promotion of socioeconomic development in the community.
24. To work for the welfare of trust neglected and marginalized section of the people.
25. To protest and fight against the injustice against people.
26. To encourage and promote family welfare activities among needy people.
27. To aid or establish any institution technical or otherwise, to promote education of art, Science or other related fields for the benefit of downtrodden and weaker sections of the trust.
28. To arrange and provide medical aid and other assistance necessary for living to the needy people who are incapable or handicapped or mentally/physically retarded and financially unfit.
29. To communicate and coordinate with the Govt. Local and public authorities on various issues related to development welfare and public interest on different subjects.
30. To construct, maintain, alter, improve or develop any building belonging to the trust or works necessary or convenient for purpose of the trust.
31. To arrange / establish and maintain centers of adult education, vocational education technical training, low cost education, formal & non-formal education.
32. To fight against HIV/AIDS and other communicable diseases.
33. To aware people about various social issues to fight against evils.
34. To organize and take-up Health, Educational and Welfare programmes for needy & poor Women & Children.
35. To promote and protect Indian Traditional music, dance, handicraft, handlooms, Art, modern art & literature.
36. To support the families and relatives of artists for promoting the budding artists in the trust;
37. To establish an award for the deserving people in the field of Music, Art grass root level social service, communal harmony, brotherhood and peace.
38. To encourage the emerging artists and their talents so that they can get proper recognition within and beyond the country.
39. To establish centre(s) for the promotion of Music, Dance and other Arts.
40. To establish residential and non-residential cultural centers for promoting Music, Dance and other Arts.
41. To work for Environmental Protection, Forestation, Plantation, Waste Land Management.
42. To organize vocational training for women and needy people.
43. To organize awareness camps, health camps, March, workshops, campaign and exhibition.
44. To provide various medical services such as organizing health and awareness camps of Immunization, Eye Care, Motherhood, Child Care, and Communicable Diseases.
45. To prevent any epidemics and to advocate both permanent and temporary measures of Family Planning.
46. To provide basic medical facility, sanitation, general health care and other needful support which can be helpful for public to overcome sufferings and agony of any natural and manmade disaster and to facilitate them to rehabilitate.
47. To provide medical, emotional, psychological, social and medical support to senior citizens of our trust by setting up various drop-in centres, senior citizen homes, old-age homes and other entertainment centres so that these highly honorable people should not be neglected.
48. To undertake activities for sensitizing people to preserve the natural resources of our nation and to maintain the ecological balance of the area.
49. To provide and facilitate legal assistance to underprivileged and poor section of trust to fight for their rights and justice.
50. To promote, encourage and facilitate research programmes and trainings in the field of public health, education and empowerment.
51. To arrange and organize religious, social and cultural programmes for all human being from time to time.
52. To create a sense of brotherhood, love, humanity, affection, cooperation and friendship amongst the members of the trust and the beneficiaries.
53. To make best efforts for promotion, development and protection of the beneficiaries/ target population and help them in distress.
54. To help poor, widows, handicapped, orphans, old aged, mentally retarded and under privileged section of the trust/community.
55. To run/ operate different types of education program/schools like formal, non-formal, pre-school for the education development of under privileged children of the community/trust.
56. To run the different types of health programmes to raise the health status of vulnerable groups, poor and needy.
57. To work for the empowerment and sensitization of women, adolescents and children.
58. To make up efforts for the education, welfare and development of women, children and backward community in both urban and rural areas throughout the country.
59. To establish the medical facilities in the working locality (if required) such as family planning centers, dispensaries, hospitals etc.
60. To run and open the schools for the welfare and uplift of the needy children and also run adult education programmes.
61. To publish books, magazines, charts, issue related IEC (Information, Education and Communication) materials and other periodical illustration for generating income for the trust for the benefit of its aims.
62. To work and fight against discrimination based on Caste, Creed, Colour, Gender, Religion, Faith, Race & Nationality.
63. To open / run / manage institute / collage of higher / professional / vocation education in any part of the country for providing quality education and training to youth and children.
64. To promote and protect natural herbs and plants by cultivation, preservation, storage, processing, demonstration, creating botanical garden and providing necessary training.
65. To establish / run / manage hospitals, health centers, mobile health clinics, research centre to provide health care, counseling and referral services for all kinds of illness and deceases.
66. To promote traditional therapies like Yoga, Naturopathy, Meditation, Acupressure, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Reiki etc.
67. To establish, build or manage Hostels, Short Stay Homes, Rehabilitation Centers, Shelters, Crèches, Child Care Centre or Children’s Home, Counseling Centers and Help Line Centers for Women, Children, Old aged persons, Drug addicts and needy persons.
68. To work for the welfare of Agricultural workers, Farmers, Unorganized Labours, Industrial Labours and Migrated Labours.
69. To form women groups, youth groups, self-help groups; old aged groups, adolescent groups, children groups/clubs, community leaders groups and group of volunteers.
70. To promote traditional games along with the contemporary sports among youth & others.
71. To work for welfare & support for the families of Martyrs and Prisoners.
72. To work against the exploitation of Animals & Birds and make sincere efforts to protect them.
73. To celebrate annual day of the trust every year as cultural & social event.
74. To establish Citizen Forum(s) and Resident Welfare Association(s) for the development of high values of the Unity, Brotherhood, Communal Harmony and Peace.
75. To promote and support voluntary donation of Blood, Eyes and other parts of human body for charitable purpose.
76. To take up, initiate or assist social development activities or welfare programmes for bringing positive change in the lives of the common people. 77. To Empowering Down Trodden Communities to Leverage All Anti-Poverty Schemes & Programmes.
78. To Promotion of Viable Small Holder Agriculture through Sustainable Agricultural Practices (Organic) and RMGS (Formers Association).
79. To Using Multiple Developmental Interventions To Reach The Widest Possible Range Of Beneficiaries Through Community Based Organization, SHG, and Youth Associations.
80. To Focusing On Children Education With Special Emphasis On Girl Child Education Who Is The Future Leaders Of The Society.
81. To Achieve Complete Literacy and To Work For Promotion of Education.
82. To Work Towards Elimination Of Practice Of Child Labour And To Take Appropriate Steps For Their Rehabilitation.
83. To Implement And Co-Ordinate Various Activities Relating To Welfare Of People Belonging To Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes And Minority Groups And Also Engage Itself In Related Research Activities.
84. To make efforts for the overall development of society.
85. To Implement A Job-Oriented and Labour-Based Educational System; Establish, Manage and Run Such Educational Institutions for Meeting the Needs, Aspirations and Welfare of Every Section Of Society.
86. To Set-Up and Run Training Centers In Remote Rural Areas Of The State, To Uplift The Educational and Economic Standards Of The Deprived Sections Of Society, And To Eliminate Their Prevailing Bad Social Customs, Illiteracy, Dowry System, Child Marriage, Fanaticism Etc.
87. To Organize and Conduct Programmes On Health, Education and Sanitation; Create Public Awareness.
88. To Create Awareness and Implement Health and Family Welfare and To Organize Awareness Movement for Population Control.
89. To Implement Various Integrity Based Programmes.
90. To Develop The Leadership Capacity Of The Society And Inculcating The Sense Of Belongings Amongst People Of All Groups And Religion.
91. To Identify Such Historical, Cultural and Spiritual/Religious Places of Ancient India, Known As Symbols of Social Integrity and To Work for Their Protection and Conservation.
92. To Bring About Social Awareness And To Take Steps, With The Cooperation Of Administration As Well As Public, Against Corruption, Injustice, Atrocities And Wrongful Acts Bio Diversity Conservation Through Natural Resource Management.
93. To Implement Projects for Development Of Rural Sources Of Livelihood And to Provide Market for the Sale of Agricultural and Other Rural Products.
94. To manage and Implement all Governmental and Non-Governmental Schemes Meant for Human Welfare.
95. To Secure Financial and Other Assistance from National and International Agencies/Organizations.
96. To Control Population and To Prevent Epidemics and to Arrange Basic Facilities.
97. To Establish and Manage Cultural and Spiritual Institutions
98. To Celebrate of National and international days and conduct Sports, yoga class event in summer days.
99. To Celebrate National Festivals, Freedom Fighters / Leaders Birthdays, State Festival and other common festivals.
100. Any other objects not inconsistent with sprit of this Trust and the Income Tax Act of 1961.
101. To collaborate, assist and join with similar institutions for fulfilling the objects of the Trust.